Ayurveda is one of the oldest and most comprehensive systems of healthcare... Read more
What is Homeopathy?
1. Homeopathy is an age-old system of healing, with its discovery dating back to 1796.
2. It was discovered by a German doctor, Dr. Samuel Hahnemann.
3. It is a nature-based system that treats holistically as well as individually, by way of stimulating one’s own immunity capable to fight an illness.
4. In India, it is a part of the medical system recognized and promoted by the Government. It is also a much sought after method of treatment worldwide.
Why choose Homeopathy?
1. Homeopathy considers 360 degrees approach for healing process of the disease.
2. Homeopathy is nature based and contains pragmatic facts.
3. The multi-morbid conditions where people suffer from two or more illnesses concurrently due to age can be treated with single or two medicines.
4. Even long-term treatment with these medicines does not lead to any side effects or dependence.
How is Homeopathy practice promoted?
1. Homeopathic doctors are given BHMS (Bachelors of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery) after their graduation, which is a five and half years’ course including one-year mandatory internship.
2. Their knowledge is recognized on par with conventional medicine doctor.
3. Following their degrees, the Homeopathy doctors are registered under the statutory registration boards of their respective states and/or under a central registration body, Central Council of Homeopathy, which is an autonomous body of Government of India.
Which are the illnesses best treated?
1. Homeopathy can be the first line of treatment for seasonal viral fevers, allergic cold, gastric troubles, minor cuts etc.
2. It is also popular for diseases of chronic or prolonged nature such as various types of arthritis, diabetes mellitus, migraine, cardiovascular problems etc.
Homeopathy is a window to holistic health as it requires de-drugging of human body system through minimum doses of gentle medicines.